Feelingstream is an innovative startup company that uses AI to analyse customer conversations in real-time and thereby help large service providers improve customer experience, discover sales opportunities and reduce customer churn. Our vision is to support customer-centricity and data-driven decision-making in enterprises with large volumes of customer interactions. Founded in Estonia in 2015, we are backed by FiBan and Gorilla Capital. In 2020, Feelingstream was named one of the Best Big Data Startups in Europe as part of the EDI program.
We are looking for a:
Join a professional Data Science team who has a proven track record creating Artificial Intelligence (ASR, NLP) based solutions. You will be working together with engineers and customer success managers implementing solutions into the web-based product platform.
- Researching machine learning methods and technology for implementation;
- Recognizing and exploiting ways to use Data Science for delivering business value;
- Presenting experiment results to teammates and customers;
- Creating and automating Data Science related pipelines and processes;
Your skillset should include:
- NLP (familiar with text cleaning/pre-processing, NER, text categorization, sentiment analysis, topic modelling, text summarization, etc.);
- Python programming (exploratory data analysis, training machine learning models, data visualization);
- It would be a bonus if you are familiar with speech recognition, deep learning, or audio signal processing/analysis.
- Tallinn-based office and work-life balance (we’re also flexible about working from home)
- We’re focused on results, not the hours you put in. We care more about what you achieve.
- Start-up-like culture and a dynamic work environment where you can challenge yourself on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to work with passionate and experienced colleagues within customer success, business development, data science and developers.
- Chance to take a deep dive into the field of AI.
- Competitive salary.
For more information please contact the Managing Director, Terje Ennomäe, email@example.com or +372 5047166. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Please add your salary request to the CV.