Feelingstream is a startup helping large service providers improve customer experience and increase sales. We are developing a platform for listening to customer calls and analyzing customer conversations automatically using Artificial Intelligence.
We apply Speech-to-Text and NLP based algorithms to capture important signals from customer conversations. Feelingstream has developed its own speech-to-text models for regional languages such as Estonian, Russian, Finnish and Swedish for transcribing phone calls. Feelingstream has transcribed more than 1.5 million hours of phone calls covering speech samples for 800.000 Estonian and 1 million Finnish speaking people.
Our goal is to help the customer service agents and product managers to improve efficiency and customer experience in telecom, banking, logistics, government sectors. Our vision is to support customer-centricity and data-driven decision-making in enterprises with large volumes of customer interactions. Founded in Estonia in 2015, we are backed by FiBan and Gorilla Capital. In 2020, Feelingstream was named one of the Best Big Data Startups in Europe as part of the EDI program.
We are looking for:
Join a professional Development Team who has a proven track record of creating Artificial Intelligence and NLP based solutions. You will be working together with data scientists implementing the solutions into the web-based product platform. You will get the opportunity to enhance your skills in building AI solutions.
Your role will be to handle the development of the Feelingstream product platform from the idea generation to final delivery.
Your skill-set should include:
- 3 years of experience in Python development (Flask/Django frameworks)
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL (Postgres mainly)
- Experience with modern front-end development (React/Angular/Vue.js)
- Experience developing enterprise software
You know how to:
- Build Python-based web applications and APIs
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle from design to maintenance
- Tallinn-based office and work-life balance (we’re also flexible about working from home)
- Opportunity to build Artificial Intelligence applications and enrich your skills on AI methods
- We’re focused on results, not the hours you put in. We care more about what you achieve.
- Startup-like culture and a dynamic work environment where you can challenge yourself on a daily basis
- Opportunity to work with passionate and experienced colleagues within sales, business development, data science and developers
- Chance to take a deep dive into the field of AI
- Competitive salary
Starting Date: ASAP
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Lauri Ilison at email@example.com