Feelingstream is an innovative startup company that uses AI to analyse customer conversations in real-time and thereby help large service providers improve customer experience, discover sales opportunities and reduce customer churn. Our vision is to support customer-centricity and data-driven decision-making in enterprises with large volumes of customer interactions. Founded in Estonia in 2015, we are backed by FiBan and Gorilla Capital. In 2020, Feelingstream was named one of the Best Big Data Startups in Europe as part of the EDI program.
We are looking for a:
B2B sales manager
We’re looking for our new colleague who is executing sales strategy plans to convert prospects into paying customers. Your role will be to find ways to reach target customers and grow the company. Your days will revolve around making sure our prospects like our approach toward conversational AI to automate after call work and get valuable insights.
- New customer acquisition;
- Proactively contact with prospects and existing clients;
- Sell range of Feelingstream products in order to meet sales targets;
- Driving business relationship with customers and prospects;
- Preparing new products proposals for customers in close cooperation with other functions in Feelingstream;
- Collaborate internally across functions (data science, sales, IT development) to ensure customer feedback is heard and executed in internal processes and product roadmap.
Your skillset should include:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales;
- Great business acumen and passion for our customers to drive business value;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and consulting skills, with experience in making data-driven decisions;
- Strong communication skills through presentations, in-person or online – storytelling, convincing people and describing technical features in an easy-to-understand way come naturally to you;
- Comfortable working in a highly agile environment with work that can sometimes be ambiguous (we’re a startup after all);
- Being a proactive team player, but able to run projects independently;
- Our office languages are Estonian and English, but you would need to be fluent in English to interact with our customers.
- Tallinn-based office and work-life balance (we’re also flexible about working from home);
- We’re focused on results, not the hours you put in. We care more about what you achieve;
- Startup-like culture and a dynamic work environment where you can challenge yourself on a daily basis;
- Opportunity to work with passionate and experienced colleagues within customer success, business development, data science and developers;
- Chance to take a deep dive into the field of AI;
- Competitive salary.
For more information please contact the Managing Director, Terje Ennomäe, email@example.com or +372 5047166. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Please add your salary request to the cover letter.