Feelingstream is an innovative startup company that uses AI to analyse customer conversations in real-time and thereby help large service providers improve customer experience, discover sales opportunities and reduce customer churn. Our ambitious and great team stands behind the conversational AI product making us the market leader in the Nordics and the Baltics. Our vision is to support customer-centricity and data-driven decision-making in enterprises with large volumes of customer interactions. Founded in Estonia in 2015, we are backed by FiBan and Gorilla Capital.
We are looking for a:
Customer success manager (Swedish speaking)
We’re looking for our new colleague who is committed to delivering the best service to our customers (B2B). Your days will revolve around making sure our existing customers are happy and helping introduce new customers to our innovative product and mindset.
- Managing a portfolio of Feelingstream’s existing customers and onboarding new B2B customers through ongoing training;
- Regularly engaging with customers to evaluate their needs and continually assess and support their change management processes to help them adopt Feelingstream’s solution
- Carrying out ongoing analyses of customer interactions to make training sessions relatable and relevant for enterprise employees
- Ensuring end-users at different levels (anyone from c-level to analysts) use best practices with Feelingstream so that the enterprise gets the most business value out of the platform
- Using your storytelling skills to create engaging training sessions and your business acumen to produce convincing sales slides for upper management
- Collaborating internally across functions (data science, sales, IT development) to ensure customer feedback is heard and executed in internal processes and product roadmap
Your skillset should include:
- Swedish language
- 3+ years of experience managing customer relationships (B2B)
- Deep understanding of contact center management or operations management, especially within banking, telecom and public sector
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and consulting skills, with experience in making data-driven decisions
- Comfortable working in a highly agile environment with work that can sometimes be ambiguous (we’re a startup after all)
- Our office languages are Estonian and English, but you would need to be fluent in English to interact with our customers.
- Tallinn-based office and work-life balance (we’re also flexible about working from home)
- We’re focused on results, not the hours you put in. We care more about what you achieve.
- Start-up-like culture and a dynamic work environment where you can challenge yourself on a daily basis
- Opportunity to work with passionate and experienced colleagues within sales, business development, data science and developers
- Chance to take a deep dive into the field of AI
- Competitive salary
Starting Date: ASAP
For more information please contact the Managing Director, Terje Ennomäe, firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 5047166. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. Please add your salary request to the CV.