When thinking about customer service, we all know that emails are a very big part of daily conversations with customers. As much as it seems easy for the customer to just send an email and wait until their problem or request gets solved, there are several things that can make this process not as smooth [...]
- More Visibility in a Remote Work Situation Adds Up to Better Business Decisions
- How Conversational Analytics Helps to Manage Customer Service When Managers Are Working Remotely?
- Solving Chatbot Visibility Problem During the EDI Program
- Generating Leads Out of Existing Conversations
- Closing a deal is scripted?